Catherine was beautiful & had an infectious soul. She was loved by many. She was smart funny & would do anything to see someone smile. She lost her battle to addiction on Feb. 28th, 2019 by fentanyl overdose… leaving behind myself & 3 sister & 3 brothers. Now all we have left are memories. 💔
My heart aches for her. I miss her warm hugs, her smile & her voice.
Until we meet again “Beautiful” #Forever26 … all my love forever, Mom xoxo “Madré” ❤💔
Catherine was beautiful & had an infectious soul. She was loved by many. Catherine, She was smart funny & would do anything to see someone smile.
My heart aches for her. I miss her warm hugs & her voice.
Until we meet again “Beautiful”… all my love forever, Mom xoxo “Madré” ❤💔
Brandon had a big, soft heart and this world is too hard. We will miss him forever.
My baby brother Joshua. He
My baby brother Joshua. He passed Feb, 15,2014. He was only 24. He was full of love and could make a room laugh till everyone’s stomach would hurt. 💔
keith lost his battle to this horrific disease in 2018 after years of battling the demons within himself i love and miss you my friend till we meet again!
I lost my oldest son to heroin/fentenol toxicity December 23,2016, after a 6 year battle with that demon.
My beautiful boy.
His heart was as big as the sun and brighter then the stars. A star athlete in track and field breaking the state record for the long jump. He achieved the rank of life in Boy Scouts. Michael was gifted in art. Talented beyond his years. Michael had the ability to make anyone smile with his witty jokes. Always ready to help someone in need. When he gave you a hug it was always filled with so much love. If you knew Michael then you were truly blessed. Michael would never say goodbye he never liked the word, so he would just hug you and say peace and love.
My son suffered a knee injury which required surgery and for this he was prescribed opiates for the pain. This was the beginning of his addiction. It wasn’t long after that he started using heroin. In a matter of three years I lost my boy to a heroin overdose. —- A grieving mother